COVID-19 presents unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, my clients, families and my business. I am thrilled to be able to reopen my business. It’s so amazing to be back doing what I love which is photographing your newborns and babies. There is no better feeling than being able to create lasting memories for everyone. And during these times it has just reaffirmed how important photographs and documenting moments in time are.
The safety and wellbeing of my clients, myself and family is always my top priority, which is why we’re taking extra precautions during COVID 19 to ensure my studio is clean and hygienic, including more thorough cleaning to high touch areas.
In addition I’m asking everyone who visits the studio to practice healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
Keeping our distance
To assist in distancing and good hygiene during COVID-19 only one parent can accompany the baby into the actual studio. When it is the sibling and/or partners turn for photographs, they can come into the studio for their image but then leave immediately. We need to ensure that we limit the amount of time everyone is in the studio at the one time.
Practising good hygiene / Stay home if you’re sick
Good hygiene is critical for stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- If you or a family member is unwell or have been in close contact with anyone who is unwell or travelled overseas recently, please let me know as we won’t be able to do the shoot at this time.
- If myself or any member of my family is unwell for any reason, I will reschedule your photoshoots without question.
- Temperature checks will be conducted before you enter the studio. If any of your family member’s temperature is above 37.5 we will need to reschedule your session.
- Shoes must be left outside the studio.
- I would really like to encourage you to download and use the COVIDSafe App to ensure that we keep tracked to ensure we get updated, if required.
- You must use hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving the studio.
Cleaning measures are already in place in my studio but are now even more strict due to COVID-19. I will be of course washing and sanitising my hands before, during and after sessions.
- Washing all props that have been used or touched.
- Cleaning all surfaces, flooring and bathroom. In addition spraying the room before and after all sessions.
As the situation continues to evolve, I will be monitoring and acting on the latest recommendations from federal and state governments to adapt my business and ensure I continue to be provide my clients with the service and professionalism you need.
While visiting the studio, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices during COVID-19:
- Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others and seek medical assistance where required
- Remember to practice social distancing (at least 1.5m away from any other customer)
- Use hand sanitiser where appropriate.
We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice.
For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
BOOK NOW – LIMITED SESSIONS AVAILABLE
So if you want to make a booking with the most popular newborn photographer in Melbourne, Niki Sprekos Photography and capture your special moments, please contact me and to make a booking.
It is recommended that newborn photography is done ideally within a baby’s first two weeks. At this time, a baby is typically sleepier and can be photographed in those gorgeous sleepy curly poses. So while you are pregnant, please get in contact with Niki to plan your newborn photoshoot. For further information please have a look at all my frequently asked questions.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.